We are excited and looking forward to be a part of Cask Days this year, with a special Brewer’s Backyard section dedicated exclusively to pumpkin and harvest style beers. And what a lineup it will be!
The full beer lineup for Cask Days was announced today, with the following beers being in the Brewer’s Backyard section:
- Howe Sound “Pumpkineater” (Imperial Pumpkin Ale)
- Half Pints “Punk ‘N’ Fest” (Pumpkin Ale)
- Hopfenstark “Greg” (Harvest American Foreign Stout)
- Railway City “Hoptoberfest” (Harvest Ale)
- Benelux “Molsson 2012” (Harvest Saison)
- Indie Ale House “Double Barrel Pumpkin Abbey” (Belgian Strong)
- Niagara College “Boktoberfest” (Barrel Aged Bock)
- Nickelbrook “Pie Eyed Pumpkin Ale” (Spiced Pumpkin Ale)
- Brasserurs Illimtes “Magouille” (Scand’Ale With Pumpkin)
- Grand River “Highballler” (Pumpkin Ale)
- Church Key “Pumpkin Ale” (Pumpkin Ale)
- Clocktower “Pumpkin” (Pumpkin Ale)
We look forward to seeing you there! Tickets to Cask Days can be purchased online here.