The long(ish) weekend is almost upon us, and that means our Canada Day Brewer’s Backyard is almost here!
So far we’ve had a lot of excitement for our Canada Day edition within local sites and publications (which we’re very grateful for!), including:
- CityNews - Three cheers to 2014′s beer festivals
- Torontoist - Ontario Craft Beer Week and Beyond: Some of the best reasons to get out and get drinking this summer
- BlogTO - The top 10 beer festivals in Toronto for summer 2014
- Toronto Life (print edition) - Craft Beer Blowout: The top 10 local brews, who makes them and where to drink them
- Spotlight Toronto - 30 Days of Ontario Beer: Beer Events
We look forward to seeing you at the Evergreen Brick Works for our Brewer’s Backyard: Group of Seven on Tuesday, July 1st, featuring Great Lakes, Oast House, Left Field, Nickel Brook, Spirit Tree, Kanga Meat Pies and Sugar Pie Honey Bunch. We’ll be on from 11am-4pm, rain or shine. Admission is free, and the event is all-ages and family friendly. We hope to see you there!